What to do if you are having an Extraction
On the day of your extraction;
- Eat normally, if your appointment is in the morning have your breakfast and if it is in the afternoon eat your lunch. This help settle your stomach
- Take all of you medication as normal unless you have been advised otherwise by your dentist
- Do not plan any strenuous activity after your appointment
- Bring someone with you if you would like or if you are a little nervous – this is normal
- Have some pain killers at home for your return
All of the post extraction instruction will be given to you at your extraction appointment and please feel free to ask questions. We want your experience to be as comfortable as possible.